The Bachelor of Interior Design offers students the opportunity to connect, collaborate, innovate and enhance the world around them through design. Designed for creative minds with a passion for aesthetics and function, the program lays the foundation for creating beautiful, practical, healthy and safe spaces.
The mission of the Bachelor of Interior Design program is to cultivate student knowledge and foster exploratory and critical skills through educational experiences that are relevant to effectively meet the demands of their future professional career and the betterment of society.
The program is designed to
- Teach you to apply critical, analytical and technical skills in high-level design processes.
- Help you gain expertise in the latest technical and digital media.
- Develop creative and collaborative problem-solving skills, visual literacy, cultural and ecological awareness.
- Grow a real understanding of the design industry’s business side and how to market yourself.
- Accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)•Recognized by the Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario (ARIDO) and the Interior Designers of Canada (IDC)
Completing the Bachelor of Interior Design helps you fulfill some of the educational and work experience related prerequisites to sit for your NCIDQ examination and join a 30,000-strong network of proven interior designing experts.
Bachelor of Interior Design (Online/On-campus)
Duration & Price
Duration: As few as 3 years of continuous enrolment
Intake: January, April, July, and October