Clarks Summit University’s online Christian Ministries major is geared towards the adult student who is looking for practical ministry preparation in pursuit of godly Christian leadership. Below will outline the scope, highlights, and outcomes of the program for ministries available upon completion.
Building on the CSU Core, students will engage in serious study of God’s Word as it relates to ministry leadership and practical ministry skills. The program provides students with 18 credits of elective space within the major courses to allow the adult learner to tailor the degree towards their ministry aspirations. Courses include:
- PS310 – Dynamics of Discipleship
- PA311 – Personal Life of the Ministry Leader
- EM412 – Family Life of the Ministry Leader
- EM413 – Foundations of Ministry Leadership
- 18 Credits of Ministry Leadership Electives
Pursue your Passion
Understanding the importance of allowing students to pursue their interests throughout their undergraduate studies, CSU’s Christian Ministries Bachelor of Science major provides students with 57 credits of elective studies. These courses are to be used at the students' discretion to allow them to develop in areas that will help them successfully pursue the next phase of their ministry, career, and life.
- Better serve local church and community
- Youth Pastor
- Assistant Pastor
- Complete M.Div. program to pursue Senior Pastorate
- Pathway to D.Min. or Ph.D. studies
- Strong focus on ministry leadership
- Course flexibility to pursue interests
- High transfer of previous collegiate studies.
- The degree is offered 100% online