You’ll be exposed to the entire spectrum of business practices, preparing you to enter the professional business world and to manage complex situations while maintaining an ethical and biblical perspective.
You will engage in a series of business courses covering everything from economics and accounting to marketing and personal finance. You’ll benefit hands-on experience in a business internship, allowing you to apply classroom concepts to real-world situations.
- Introduction to Business
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Management and Organization
- Business Law and Ethics
- Business Internship or Business Strategy Capstone
Pursue your Passion
We understand how important it is to give you the opportunity to pursue your interests and achieve your goals. That’s why the Business Administration major gives you 57 credits of elective studies. You can customize your studies to help you prepare for your specific ministry, career and life goals.
You’ll be Prepared to
- Better serve your community
- Lead in organizational administration
- Build on a biblical and ethical foundation for work in the marketplace
- Earn an MBA
- A biblical approach to the field of business
- Hands-on experience and practical knowledge of business fundamental
- Course flexibility to pursue your interests
- High transferability of previous collegiate studies
- Earn your degree completely online