Our titles are recognized and listed on the National Register of Qualifications (RNCP).
Conditions of admission
Training is available to anyone holds a Bac + 2 (or as level 3) or any person with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Recruitment is on file.
Requirement 2 foreign languages, including English.
- be consistent with the needs of tourism companies, hotel groups and tourist offices,
- acquire additional professional qualification that facilitates the final integration into the working world,
- facilitating integration and professional progress,
- allow students BAC + 2 and young business professionals with a short experience, enhance the theoretical knowledge and practical.
Bachelor of Tourism programs
The program is offered by teaching units.
EU MARKETING ACTIVITY AND TOURISM
- Strategic Marketing
- Digital Marketing Plan
- Tourism marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Communication strategy
- operational communication
- Mounting tourism products
- tourism web marketing strategy
- Creating events
- Computer skills manager
EU MANAGERIAL ACTIVITY
- professional communication and relationships
- Management of People and organizations
- Tourist Site Management
EU ACTIVITY MANAGER
- Legal framework for business
- Labor law
- Tourism Law
- Budget Control
- Steering business activity
- Business financial
- Professional practice
- Professional record
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 25, 2016