Our titles are recognized and listed on the National Register of Qualifications (RNCP).
Conditions of admission
Training is available to anyone holds a Bac + 2 (or as level 3) or any person with at least 3 years of professional experience.
Recruitment is on file.
- be in line with business needs in the areas of social economy, management and development,
- acquire additional professional qualification that facilitates the final integration into the working world,
- facilitating integration and professional progress,
- allow students BAC + 2 and young business professionals with a short experience, enhance the theoretical knowledge and practical.
Bachelor program Social Solidarity Economy
The program is offered by teaching units.
EU MANAGEMENT TEAM AND PROJECT
- Management of People and organizations
- project approach
- Evaluation and Quality Management
- Case study
EU DEVELOPMENT OF AN OFFER TO SERVE BENEFICIARIES
- social players
- Educational accompaniment
- Group dynamics and the territory
- Social Policy and Family
- Disability, older people and people in precarious situations
- inclusion and integration policies
- Conduct interviews and behavior management
EU ORGANIZATION MANAGEMENT PERFORMANCE
- Labor law
- trade policy - Customer relationship
- Strategic Marketing
- Right Associations and records
- Budget Control
- Business financial
- Case study
- Computer skills manager
- visual communication and web
- Professional internships
- professional record (data collection)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017