- Fleshing artistic research in the cultural, social and political (in French and English)
- Master the fundamentals (color, design, material, ergonomics, object identity), technical (manufacturing model, object manufacturing methodologies, marketing databases) and tools (Graphics Software).
- Integrating the functions and powers of the Industrial Design and implement a personal project.
The BACHELOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGN PROFESSIONAL SDS® is a European diploma from the INSHED. The training allows to be professionally operational by the beginning of your career and enjoy good employability, beyond even your country.
To start your training project, nothing more simple, you simply download the detailed training that interests you. From that moment :
- We support you in your thinking,
- We reflect with you on the suitability of your chosen course with the training,
- We validate you with all the practical aspects (training, exams, job alternation ...)
- We also advise you on possible funding,
- And of course, our advice, as taking charge of your case, are graceful.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 11, 2017