- Understand the cultural, social and political (in French and English).
- Mastering tools (Graphics Software) and professional techniques of cultural mediation (image analysis, cultural communication, exhibition, museum).
- Possess knowledge in history of art and know how to analyze the artistic discourse.
- Assimilate the duties and powers of a cultural mediator to implement a personal project.
The BACHELOR PROFESSIONAL SDS® CULTURAL MEDIATION is a European diploma from the INSHED. The training allows to be professionally operational by the beginning of your career and enjoy good employability, beyond even your country.
To start your training project, nothing more simple, you simply download the detailed training that interests you. From that moment :
- We support you in your thinking,
- We reflect with you on the suitability of your chosen course with the training,
- We validate you with all the practical aspects (training, exams, job alternation ...)
- We also advise you on possible funding,
- And of course, our advice, as taking charge of your case, are graceful.
See 10 more programs offered by ESMAC : École Supérieure des Métiers des Arts appliqués et de la Culture »
This course is