The study course provides a basic scientific basic training in the basics of psychology as well as their disciplines and applications. The students are well versed in statistics, experimental methods and diagnostics. They learn and train the conversation, counseling and intervention. The final degree is a Bachelor's thesis.
The course is based on the latest research and modern learning methods. Accompanying the self-study, there are attendance meetings every three weeks on a Saturday.
- M01 Introduction to Psychology
- M02 Methods I: Research Methods and Statistics I
- M03 Developmental psychology
- M04 Methods II: Research Methods and Statistics II
- M05 Social Psychology
- M06 General Psychology I: perception, thinking, problem solving
- M07 Personality and Differential Psychology
- M08 Methods III: Experimental Exercises
- M09 General Psychology II: Learning & Memory
- M10 Methods IV: Diagnostics and test theory
- M11 Biological Psychology - Neuropsychology
- M12 Clinical Psychology I: Clinical Psychology & Psychopathology
- M13 Methods V: Research Methods and Statistics III
- M14 Clinical Psychology II: Consulting & Intervention
- M15-1 Proseminar A
- M15-2 Proseminar B
- M16 General Psychology IV: Emotion & Motivation
- M17 Work Psychology - Organizational Psychology
- M18 Bachelor thesis
If you do not have a certificate of maturity according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. (A) and (b) of the Regulatory Authority is admissible only if the acquired educational qualification is regarded as equivalent to a maturity. The Directorate decides on the equivalence of educational evidence.
The course is given in German. Very good knowledge of this language is therefore indispensable. In addition, good knowledge is required in English.
Equivalent studies carried out at universities can be calculated provided that they have been completed a maximum of five years and have been completed with a sufficient grade. At least 120 of the 180 ECTS credits required for the Bachelor must be obtained at FernUni Switzerland. In the case of existing advance payments, a corresponding application must be made within the scope of online enrollment.
Program taught in: