IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
The global business world needs motivated talent to develop business strategies, drive growth, and enable smooth operations between partners. As part of your degree in International Management with IUBH, you can gain extensive knowledge in marketing, sales, public relations, accounting, finance and controlling, and HR—and choose your major in the area that speaks to your interests.
IUBH puts major emphasis on practical experience, encouraging you to take part in case studies, trips to companies, and internship placements. In your final semester, you’ll have the chance to carry out an internship at an international company to get hands-on training. This will also help you find and focus on an industry area you are passionate about. There’s also the option for a semester abroad at one of our partner universities to study and even earn additional credits, as well as a great experience. And, with English as a language of instruction, you can improve your skills in the most popular language for a business that’s used all over the world.
- International value
Benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost
Give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Maximum flexibility
Study completely online, on-campus in Germany or mix the best of both worlds! Talk to our study advisors to find out more.
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees: Scholarships of up to 80%
- Flexible payment options: Stress-free and easy!
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
Study duration: Standard period of study: 36 months.
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Fees: 561 euros per month for full-time study (scholarships available)
This Bachelor programme lays the proper foundation for a fantastic career in international management.
- Gain in-depth economic knowledge, including micro and macroeconomics, statistics, and accounting.
- Examine the principles and challenges of international marketing, human resources, and accounting and learn to apply these for business success.
- Work on additional qualifications, such as international project management or change management for an additional competitive edge at interviews.
|1st semester||2nd semester||3rd semester|
|4th semester||5th semester||6th semester|
Choose one module from Electives A:
Choose one module from Electives B:
Choose one module from Electives C:
What Is An IUBH Degree In 60 Seconds from IUBH on Vimeo.
This course is offered completely online. You can decide when and where you study with no need to wait for the term to start.
This study programme is eligible for our Easy Admission option, where you can get started sooner and worry about the paperwork later.
*Eligibility criteria apply
Your own pace
We have full-time and part-time study models for this course. You can choose how you want to study and how long this course will take to suit your schedule.
Early Access* Option
Why wait till the official start date? With our Early Access* option you can get going with this programme from the 1 December—that’s three months early!
*For the Early Access option, IUBH offers two courses for you to study three months before the programme is officially launched. Successfully pass these and you’ll gain access to the full study programme.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
- The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Job chances with an online degree | IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
BA International Management
Turning a hobby into a profession: IUBH alumnus Max Euler realised this dream when he founded R3PREZ3NT, an agency focused on professional gamers and corporate consulting. He developed the concept during his studies at IUBH and wrote his bachelor’s thesis on eSports.
"My degree programme at IUBH gave me the tools to start my own business."
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More