IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Online: Scholarship Initiative: Save up to 80%!
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That is why they offer strong regional scholarships that vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background. All you have to do is to make use of the Scholarship Calculator on the school’s website and wait for the student recruitment team to get back to you with your final result.
(Be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria, and Switzerland)
Almost all economic processes are closely linked to IT systems. As a result of the ongoing global digitisation, the demand for IT specialists with top business management skills is constantly rising. Opportunities are continually opening up for roles in software development, business analysis, process management, IT consulting and more—requiring professionals with both technical and business knowledge to fill them.
The IUBH Bachelor in Business and IT prepares you with contents specifically for such roles. During your studies, you will acquire IT expertise, such as in requirements engineering or in the field of data modelling and database systems, and comprehensive business management knowledge. You’ll get to know all key aspects of business and master the ability to recognise technological potential and to use it optimally for any company’s success. Your bachelor's degree in business and IT will provide you with interdisciplinary know-how, turning you into a highly employable candidate on the job market after graduation.
- International value
Benefit from our large global network of partners and a curriculum designed to make you succeed internationally.
- Career boost
Give your career the boost it deserves with our support during and after your studies.
- Maximum flexibility
Study completely online, on-campus in Germany or mix the best of both worlds! Talk to our study advisors to find out more.
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees: Scholarships of up to 80%
- Flexible payment options: Stress-free and easy!
A short overview of your study
- Degree: Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Credits: 180 ECTS
- Start of study: Anytime (no fixed start date or enrolment deadlines)
- Study duration: Standard period of study: 36 months.
Different time models possible
- Study model: Online study including online exams 24/7
- Fees: 561 euros per month for full-time study (scholarships available)
This Bachelor programme lays the proper foundation for a fantastic career in business and IT.
- Gain IT expertise in addition to comprehensive business management knowledge including the fundamentals of investment and financing, purchasing or marketing.
- Learn to deal with IT and ERP systems as well as data analytics and big data, while developing your skills in decision making, critical thinking, and data-driven optimisation for business.
- Develop knowledge of IT for various industries and how to optimise processes with technology. Build your know-how in fields such as requirements engineering, data modelling and database systems.
|1st semester||2nd semester||3rd semester|
|4th semester||5th semester||6th semester|
Choose one module from Electives A:
Choose two modules from Electives B & C:
What Is An IUBH Degree In 60 Seconds from IUBH on Vimeo.
This course is offered completely online. You can decide when and where you study with no need to wait for the term to start.
This study programme is eligible for our Easy Admission option, where you can get started sooner and worry about the paperwork later.
*Eligibility criteria apply
Your own pace
We have full-time and part-time study models for this course. You can choose how you want to study and how long this course will take to suit your schedule.
Early Access* Option
Why wait till the official start date? With our Early Access* option you can get going with this programme from the 1 December—that’s three months early!
*For the Early Access option, IUBH offers two courses for you to study three months before the programme is officially launched. Successfully pass these and you’ll gain access to the full study programme.
- Proof of eligibility to study at a university in your home country. This may include but is not limited to Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB, etc.
- The only other academic admission requirement is to successfully pass two admission courses within the first 12 months of your studies. The passed courses will be acknowledged.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Job chances with an online degree | IUBH Online from IUBH on Vimeo.
About the School
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programs offer you an international orientation with a foc ... Read More