- Approach and decrypt the fundamentals of the European Union
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Understand the principles of European taxation, EU legislation on Insurance, the European banking rules
- Knowing the French financial market
- Learn the basics of wealth advice: legal framework for heritage protection, modes of acquisition, management and transfer of assets, taxation, management of property assets
- Learning to conduct a business negotiation, provide quality service and retain a demanding clientele.
- Account Manager individuals / professionals in the Banking & Insurance
- Wealth manager
- Heritage Financial Adviser and / or Estate
- Responsible for business customers Welfare / Health
10,000 to 15,000 recruitments are planned in the area of Banking in 2015.
The Banks sector, Financial Institutions and Insurance constantly recruits. After hiring between 25,000 and 35,000 people a year, the Banking should recruit between 10 000 and 15 000 new people this year.
The area of the Welfare / Health is changing following the validation in 2013 of the National Interprofessional Agreement (ANI), to be applied on 1 January 2016.
All companies will then offer group health insurance to their employees. This change will significantly change the market, all insurers in the sector will be affected and will have to recruit employees to meet business demand and rethink proposed contracts.
- Internship of 6 to 12 weeks or company assignment
- Or Tutored project
- Or Alternation (contact us)
Living language :
- 1 mandatory language
- 2 more languages optional
Conditions of admission:
- Level Bac +2, 120 ECTS
- Diploma or BTS, DUT or other recognized certification level Bac +2
- 1 or equivalent and professional experience in the field of Human Resources
exams: Several sessions per year organized distance
From Output Level Bac +3
information Diploma : Title Eductive Group Double possible formation DEES with a degree in combination FEDE * Bachelor
Program taught in: