- Understand the cultural, social and political (in French and English).
- Mastering tools (Graphics Software) and technical (critical analysis of the work, museum, exhibition).
- Possess knowledge of the economy and the art market history
- Assimilate the duties and powers of a person working in the art market to implement a personal project.
The SDS® BACHELOR PROFESSIONAL ART MARKET is a European diploma from the INSHED. The training allows to be professionally operational by the beginning of your career and enjoy good employability, beyond even your country
To start your training project, nothing more simple, you simply download the detailed training that interests you. From that moment :
- We support you in your thinking,
- We reflect with you on the suitability of your chosen course with the training,
- We validate you with all the practical aspects (training, exams, job alternation ...)
- We also advise you on possible funding,
- And of course, our advice, as taking charge of your case, are graceful.
See 10 more programs offered by ESMAC : École Supérieure des Métiers des Arts appliqués et de la Culture »
This course is