This Accounting programme provides the learners with key management accounting skills necessary to support decision-making, and also emphasise the acquisition and application of skills and knowledge necessary to inform managers responsible for planning, decision-making and control.
This course appeals to those already in middle management level roles but would like to progress to more senior roles. It can provide you with the skills to help you apply for roles such as:
- Business Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Management Consultant
- Financial Controller
- Commercial manager
- Financial advisor
- Tax advisor
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments.
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost-effective: Typically British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
The Learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or any equivalent qualification.
- 2 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case-to-case basis).
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
The programme consists of 2 stages.
❯ Stage 1 leads to the award of Diploma Business Management (Credits - 240-120 UK / 120-60 ECTS)
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
❯ Stage 2 leads to award of BA (Hons) Degree (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
- Financial Strategy
- Independent Study
- Research Methods
- Risk Management
- Strategic Management
Graduates of this course will be well prepared for a wide range of career choices across business disciplines and sectors.
Many graduates also find that this course gives them the confidence and impetus to go on to study for postgraduate degrees such as MBA and professional qualifications.
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSPM.org.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
LSPM is dedicated to advancing the frontiers of the study of management and planning, through its research, collaboration across the entire LSPM, and its commitment with enterprises, organizations, an ... Read More