A Business Management qualification opens doors and is considered essential whether you are looking to pursue a career in business, or achieve higher levels of responsibility in your current role. We aim to enable you to build upon your existing Foundation Degree, Level 5 Diploma or HND Level knowledge and gain a BSc (Hons) Business Management degree You will study advanced aspects of business and management, enhance your professional skills, and boost your employability.
The programme has an international context with the aim of helping prepare you for the global nature of modern business practice. Academic learning has an emphasis on real-world experience is informed by the latest research and global practices. This degree programme provides you with the opportunity to develop specialist business expertise as it covers a variety of subject areas.
We will encourage you to become confident in developing skills such as teamwork, communication and time management, all essential for the workplace along with a lifelong appreciation for self-evaluation and reflection.
Regardless of the industry, you work in, the BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-Up) the programme will provide you with a critical understanding of the problems and challenges facing organisations worldwide and equip you with the analytical and critical qualities to identify and articulate potential solutions.
Specifically, the programme seeks to develop a wider knowledge of organisations, their management and the external contexts in which they operate. You should develop intellectual capabilities of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis, culminating in a dissertation as well as academic and professional skills to allow for opportunities for further career and business development. The programme aims to encourage further study, lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Applicants with Level 5 qualifications (for example Higher National Diploma, ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Business) from approved awarding bodies will be considered for transfer to the final stage of the BSc programme and earn their degree in one year.
- Applicants who have successfully completed 2 years of study at a University can be considered for direct entry with advanced standing. Other equivalent qualifications may be accepted for entry to this programme.
- Decisions for admissions will be based on overall suitability for the programme and whether the minimum entry requirements of holding GCSE English and Math’s at Grades C and above (or equivalent) are met.
- Individuals who are based outside of the UK may need to demonstrate English at IELTS LEVEL 6.0.
Helloquence / Unsplash
Full Time, Online Classes.
September, January, June.
- Strategic Management
- E-Commerce and Contemporary Marketing Practice
- Logistics and Operations Management
- International HRM
- Research Methods
Career and Professional Development
The BSc (Hons) Business Management (Top-up) course is designed to consolidate and extend your understanding of business functions within the business and commercial world to honour's level and offers opportunities to pursue knowledge of specific areas of business or self-employment.
About the School
With a student body of around 11,000, you will get the best of all worlds at Bolton. You will be based on a modern, compact campus where no-one feels anonymous and, with small teaching groups on many ... Read More