The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at Carson-Newman University is designed for working adults who want to complete their degree from a highly respected academic institution. We've been providing quality education for 165 years!
A degree in business will equip you in areas of:
- Business acumen
- Communication and leadership skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
About the Program
- On-line, affordable and leads to degree completion
- Admission requires at least 48 credit hours to transfer
- Flexible to meet your needs
- Majors courses can be completed in as little as 12 months
While time to completion varies for each student, the fully online BBA program major requirements can be completed in as little as 12 months. All major course are 4 semester hours and are offered online in 5-week and 8-week modules.
A bachelor's degree from Carson-Newman requires 120 hours for completion, which includes transfer credit (minimum 48 credit hours), major course requirements, and electives.
Degree Completion Programs (Bachelor of Business Administration; BS - Organizational Leadership, or BS - Interdisciplinary Studies) Admission Requirements:
Degree Completion students:
- Must be classified as adult students
- Should have completed at least 48 transferable hours to begin the program
- Must have a 2.0 grade point average on college credit
- Should complete the liberal arts core requirements prior to enrollment in the program. However, students may substitute up to 16 hours from the program to meet core requirements
- Must complete 36 hours through Carson-Newman’s degree completion courses
- Must complete at least 36 hours at the junior/senior level.Students who transfer in comparable courses above 36 hours may have those courses considered for substitution for equivalent courses in the program.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 16, 2017