Strengthen your leadership and advancement potential with the online Bachelor of Arts in Management from Benedictine University. This online bachelor’s degree program in Management is ideal for business professionals who wish to advance into managerial roles. The online degree program provides you with a more holistic understanding of business management and operations to help you become a more effective manager.
The curriculum explores major business functions including:
- Business statistics
- Project management
- Human resources
- Operations management
Two Unique Management Concentrations Available
As a student in the program, you will have the opportunity to select from two concentrations — Marketing or Human Resources Management. You will then explore these vital areas in more depth and gain valuable expertise that can set you apart from your colleagues in the marketplace.
Why Choose Benedictine Online?
- By earning your Bachelor of Arts in Management online at Benedictine, you will receive all the benefits that Benedictine offers with its rich history spanning more than 127 years of academic excellence
- Complete your coursework according to your own schedule through our interactive, online format
- Earn the same respected credential as students in the traditional campus program
- Get help from your personal full-time advisor when you need it
- Based on your foreign transcript evaluation, you may be able to obtain credit for some of the courses you have taken at other institutions.
- Students must have must have education that is the Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED)
- Students must be 22 years of age or older to be admitted.
- International students must complete evaluation by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) or Educational Perspectives to assess prior learning in other countries as it compares to U.S. education.
- All international students must demonstrate they have met the English proficiency requirements for the degree program to which they are applying. Students applying to graduate programs must meet the following requirements: TOEFL Paper Based Test: 550; TOEFL Internet Based Test: 78; IELTS Exam: 6.0
Why Benedictine Online?
No VISA requirements: Benedictine offers online programs allowing you to earn a United States education in the comfort of your home.
Respected Degree: Our online students earn the same respected degree as students who attend on campus.
Accredited: Benedictine University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Recognized: Named the Fastest Growing University in the United States by The Chronicle of Higher Education and ranked among America's Top Colleges by Forbes Magazine.
Affordable: Benedictine University Online offers affordable tuition and scholarship opportunities.
Small Class Size: Benedictine University's online master's degrees offer small class sizes and the personal attention expected of a top-tier, private university.
Convenience: Access your coursework anywhere via convenient, online courses supported by outstanding 24x7 technical support.
Highly Interactive: Interact fully with your professors and other students in our unique virtual-classroom setting.
Global Networking: We have students and graduates from all 50 states and over 17 countries.
This school offers programs in: