- Strategic Management Analysis
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Retail Marketing
- Organisational Transformation in Practice
- Undergraduate Major Project
Upon successful completion of this stage, students will receive the Extended Postgraduate
Diploma in Business & Marketing Strategy, awarded by Anglia Ruskin University UK.
- Identify and assess the usefulness of key numerical, graphical and statistical indicators of business activity.
- Demonstrate how various quantitative indicators can be used to inform their decision-making.
- Assess the ways of allocating resources in different economic units
- Understand the likely impacts of various types of ‘market failure’ on business activity.
- Identify the key macroeconomic variables, understand how they are measured and be aware of their possible impacts on business activity.
- Identify and understand the macroeconomic variables.
- Apply business principles to actual business situations in the context of the real world.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017