London School of International Business (LSIB) presents a shorter graduate programme. You can now finish your under graduate degree with in 18 months as compared to 3 - 4 years.
Your Success Starts here
This marketing programme combines academic theory with practical applications to provide a real-world perspective on business operating essentials, with the focus on international management and global issues.
This programme's challenging curriculum is designed to help you reach your full potential. We believe that the real basis for management is experience. We will expose you to theories of management and case studies of companies, and give you the opportunity to work on specific management problems.
Organisations must compete in a global marketplace and their activities cross borders and cultures.
- On-line programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/ engineers in Software companies.
- State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted diploma.
- Our Course is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
- Degree awarded is well respected and globally recognised.
Why choose this LSIB?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which gives you advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSIB online community.
By the end of this programme, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of marketing theory
- Analyse strategic market behaviour
- Understand the principles and responsibilities of other management functions, including human resources, accounting and finance
- Show a real awareness and understanding of contemporary global business issues
On a more practical level, you will be able to:
- Apply relevant techniques to identify and exploit market opportunities
- Devise appropriate marketing objectives around customer acquisition and retention
- Plan and execute research projects
- Effectively communicate results at a level appropriate to the audience
This course strikes a balance between academic and vocational content. The emphasis is on delivering a solid grounding in marketing and management theory, while also preparing you for a successful career. Finally, it encourages you to continue your own development, to enable you to keep pace with the constantly changing business environment.
One of the following
- Open Entry
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels OR;
- Some qualification at level 3 OR;
- other equivalent international qualifications
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management Analysis
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Retail Marketing
- Organisational Change Management
- Undergraduate Major Project
Assessment is through assignment and project work. There are no exams.
GBP £8400 or US$10400
* The fee is payable in monthly or quarterly or half yearly installments
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017