Innovative professionals who are equipped with the skills set required to analyse the environment, identify opportunities and make bold decisions that will differentiate their organisation from competitors, drive today’s dynamic business environment.
The BA (Hons) in Business Management Top-Up programme awarded by Anglia Ruskin University is designed to encourage the development of these essential skills. You will learn how to critically evaluate key business models and apply them to a real-life problem at a strategic level by conducting your very own research project.
About Anglia Ruskin University:
Students benefit from great employability prospects. 90.4% of graduates are in employment or further study six months after graduating, making Anglia Ruskin University the second only to the University of Cambridge in the East of England.
Your course is designed to be not only relevant to the needs of industry and the professions, but also engaging and stimulating with the emphasis on the acquisition of practical skills. Anglia Ruskin University has over 30,000 students, and are one of the largest universities in the East of England.
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSE’s and two A Levels AND
- Level 5 Advanced Diploma/Higher National Diploma OR 3-5 years marketing experience (evaluated on a case by case basis)*
- A good command of English
When you sign up for the course, you will receive access to the following:
- Course materials that include structured lecture notes, practical applications giving real world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment materials via our (IMSS) Integrated Modular Study System E Learning Platform
- LS Online Community to keep in touch and share with fellow students online
- A comprehensive e-library that contains recommended study texts and reference books available for online reading
- Mintel market reports, providing industry reports, financial analysis and company information
- Two complimentary digital publications to support your revision
- Welcome webinar upon course commencement
- Online webinars for assignment/exam workshops
- A dedicated one-to-one tutor is assigned to provide comprehensive support throughout the course
This course delivers a good balance between academic and vocational content. The emphasis is on delivering a good grounding in management theory, whilst also preparing you for a successful career. It also cultivates the intellectual capacity to enable you to continue to develop and keep pace with a changing business environment.
Students will complete their course across two Trimesters via blended learning or distance learning as shown in the below course outline.
- International Marketing
- Marketing Consultancy
- Strategic Management Analysis
- Undergraduate Major Project*
- Sustainable Management Futures
- Organisational Change Management
- Strategic Management in Action
- Undergraduate Major Project*
*Please note that the module Undergraduate Major Project is delivered across two trimesters.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017