London School Of International Business - LSIB
London School of International Business (LSIB) presents a shorter graduate programme. You can now finish your undergraduate degree within 18 months as compared to 3 - 4 years.
Unlock Your Ambition
The BA (Hons) in Business Management programme reflects the changing world of business and equips you with the expertise needed to understand business and management on both a national and global scale.
The programme focusses on innovation, creativity and leadership, making it a varied and challenging journey towards awareness of oneís own professional skills and abilities.
- On-line programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1
- LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience as programmers/ engineers in Software companies.
- State of the art £1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 uptime.
- Fully recognized and globally accepted diploma.
- Our Course is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of today businesses world over.
- With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full-time students at the university campus.
- Degree awarded is well respected and globally recognised.
Why choose this LSIB?
- Your qualification is recognized and accepted world over.
- Our curriculum helps you to develop critical thinking, exceptional management knowledge and cultural awareness.
- Experience online-time study like never before with our purpose built smart learning tools which give you the advantage of studying anytime and anywhere.
- Be part of an elite cohort of talented business students, and develop a valuable and influential global network using LSIB online community.
- Open Entry
- Secondary Education equivalent to three GCSEs and two A-Levels OR;
- Some qualification at level 3 or other equivalent international qualifications
- Business Economics
- International Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Finance
- Business Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Project
- Organisational Change
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- The Principles of Marketing Management
Assessment is the assignment. There are NO exams
GBP £8400 or US $10400
* The fee is payable in monthly or quarterly or half yearly instalments
See 7 more programs offered by London School Of International Business - LSIB »
This course is
or US $10400