Level 5 Diploma in Computing qualification covers a broad range of computing specialisms and is developed to provide a foundation of skills and knowledge for those working in a variety of roles such as:
- Information Systems Management
- Web Development
- Software Engineering
- Project Management and more
Why is this course right for you?
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Enhance your credibility: the qualification is fully accredited and recognised and adds value to your educational profile.
- Progression opportunities: As this qualification is approved and regulated, learners are eligible to progress to the Level 6 Diploma or Bachelor's degree top-up programme on completion at an attractive fee plan.
- Cost-effective: Typically, British qualification starts from GBP £3000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy savings of up to 60% on your educational investment.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Study material: Comprehensive study material/e-library support/study links available at no additional cost.
- Easy Payment Plans: Interest-free monthly - Start as low as £190 per month!
- Extensive Tutor Support: Qualifications delivered by LSIB comes with complete tutor support via live chat and email. Support via WhatsApp call is provided on a case to case basis.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
The Level 5 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competencies that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Foundation Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND) and Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor's degree.
Level 5 Diploma in computing consists of 10 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits.
- Cyber Security
- Database Design and Development
- Web-Based Development
- Network Design
- Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Issues and Professional Responsibilities in IT
- Strategic Management of Information Systems
- Innovative Technologies in Computing
- Computing Research Methods
- Managing a Computing Project
- Software Development Methodologies
The Learners must possess:
- Level 4 Award/Diploma or equivalent qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with over 3-4 years of work experience
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Upon successful completion of learners will be eligible to gain entry into the final year of Bachelor's degree or pursue a Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology or opt for Bachelors Degree Top-Up such as:-
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Information Systems)
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science (Network Technology)
- BSc (Hons) Computing and Information Technologies
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More