It's no secret the world has been changing before our eyes!
In order to confront the rapidly-evolving world around us, businesses need highly trained, adaptable and creative individuals to keep pace and stay innovative. BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management course is designed to train you for the jobs of the future; you’ll be taught the fundamentals of business management in the wider context of the contemporary business landscape, ensuring your skills will remain flexible and adaptable as the world changes.
- 100% Online: Study online with the UK’s leading online course provider.
- Global programme: Study anytime, anywhere using your laptop, phone or a tablet.
- Comprehensive study materials: Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost.
- Tutor Support: The programme comes with complete tutor support via Live Chat, email and WhatsApp phone call.
- Payment plans: Pay your fee in easy Interest-free monthly, quarterly and half-yearly instalments.
- Transform your career: Enrol today and make a life-changing decision, get the necessary knowledge to transform your career.
- Move up in your career: With our fully accredited course, you can move up to the next level in your organisation with ease.
- Upgrade your skills: Add value to your current educational profile and achieve skill sets to compete in your job role.
- Cost-effective: Typically British degree starts from GBP £ 14000 per annum, but with LSIB, you enjoy saving up to 60% on your educational investment.
- Assessments: Assessment is done through written assignments and/ or dissertation project.
- Support: We offer live tutor support via online chat and email for all qualifications delivered by us.
Who is this programme for?
- Successful managers, executives, and professionals who want to take their career to a new level.
- Ambitious people who want to fast track their chosen career or start a new enterprise.
Job and career prospects
This programme offers a wide range of career paths.
- Commercial manager
- Financial advisor
- Human resource consultant
- International business development manager
- Investment banker
- Management consultant
- Marketing/Brand manager
- Property business analyst
- Recruitment officer
- Tax advisor
Dual qualification advantage
The programme offers the advantage of attaining 2 qualifications at the end of the programme, consisting of 2 stages.
Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management and Leadership awarded by OTHM, UK - an Awarding body by the UK Government’s regulator - OfQual. This stage is taught and delivered London School of International Business, UK.
Stage 2 is a degree stage, leading to progression to BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management Degree (Top-Up) awarded by University of Chichester, UK - highly respected university in the UK.
- Stage 1 qualification is approved and regulated by the UK government's regulator of qualifications - OfQual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) to ensure consistent course quality.
- The qualification is listed on www.OfQual.gov.uk website.
- OfQual Qualification Number: 603/2333/4
- Awarding body- OTHM, UK
- Stage 2 degree is awarded by University of Chichester, UK - a public-funded university located in West Sussex, England.
- The University of Chichester has been named as one of the top 15 higher education institutions in the UK.
The Learners must possess:
- Level 3 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification (evaluated on a case to case basis)
- The learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit London School of International Business website and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
The programme consists of 2 stages.
❯ Stage 1 leads to the award of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
- Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
- Operations Management (20 credits)
- Finance Management (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
❯ Stage 2 leads to the award of BA (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management Degree (Credits - 120 UK / 60 ECTS)
- International Business (20 credits)
- Business Strategy (20 credits)
- Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
- Business Communications (20 credits)
- Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
- Tourism and Hospitality Research (20 credits)
Course start dates
For course start dates, please email us: email@example.com
GBP - £6700, payable in easy instalments as follows:-
- Payment option (a) - GBP £478 x 14 monthly instalments
- Payment option (b) - GBP £1340 x 5 quarterly instalments
- Payment option (c) - GBP £2233 x 3 half-yearly instalments
Payment option (d) - GBP £6365 x 1 instalment
(We offer 5% discount on total fee for students opting to pay in full)
Please get in touch with the admissions team for more information. Visit www.LSIB.co.uk and chat with the admissions agents for more information.
About the School
Studying with LSIB gives you the opportunity to develop your knowledge of business and information technology and help you grow your key competencies – so you gain the skills to tackle work projects a ... Read More