Associate of Science in Business Administration – 60 credits
This program focuses on giving tools to strategically lead the talents and gifts in different settings and organizations, to establish processes and to respond with effectiveness and efficiency to the problems that might arise within an organization; required for the successful and professional operation of any organization in the 21st Century.
General Education - 15 Credits
- BI1101 Introduction to Study of the Bible
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques
- PS1304 General Psychology
- TH3406 Anthropology
Core Curriculum – 24 Credits
- AD1415 Introduction to Business
- AD1501 Administration Theory
- AD1507 Non-Profit Administration
- AD2210 Marketing I
- CH4024 Persuasion, Motivation & Influence in the Workplace
- CH4025 Coaching at Work
- CM3105 Verbal Expressions
- EC4320 Economy Theory
Minor in Business Administration – 12 Credits
- AD2505 E-Business
- AD3403 Business Law
- AD4513 Integrative Team Building
- SC2205 Study of Man and His Culture
Minor in Automotive Management – 12 Credits
- AD2304 Introduction to Dealership Business
- AD2307 Dealership Operational Management
- AD2309 Automotive Digital Marketing and Technology
- AM0001 Management School Automotive I
Electives (3) – 9 Credits
The student completing the Associate Degree in Business Administration will:
- Be equipped for employment in an entry-level position in the business world.
- Be able to formulate and implement an effective marketing plan.
- Be able to use financial statements in managerial operations.
- Be able to use modern informational systems in business.
- Be able to correctly use composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
- Be able to integrate philosophical, literary and historical knowledge into a Biblical worldview.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport-type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to email@example.com attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used for their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three-Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face/Synchronous/Fully Online (Student's Portal).
4th Method for those who live near the headquarters or a branch of FCU: Hybrid.
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For online courses, students take a minimum of (1) one online course a month. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.
About the School
Founded on August 29th of 1985, FCU always had the mission of providing Higher Education in a practical and accessible way, to professionals and ministers, preparing them to accomplish their callings ... Read More