Earn a two-year business degree that provides a strong background in business fundamentals, including accounting, negotiating, human resources, and leadership. Offered online and at Medaille's Buffalo campus.
Medaille's associate degree in business administration will not only help you develop stronger critical thinking and writing skills but will also help you gain insight into society, globalism, and technology. The courses provide a strong background in business fundamentals including accounting, human resources, and negotiating. The ASB can be used to earn an associate degree or to accumulate sufficient credits to transfer into a baccalaureate-level program, such as our Bachelor of Business Administration.
"Medaille gave me the education I needed to move my career forward. My advisor and the Academic Support Center gave me assistance throughout my journey to ensure that I was successful and could accomplish what I set out to do."
Susan Trankle '19
energepic.com / Pexels
What can you do with this degree?
Medaille alumni have gone on to work as:
- Human Resource Assistants
- Office Managers
- Sales Associates
- Customer Service Supervisors
- Retail Managers
- Real Estate Brokers
- Seven-week term.
- The online program has no scheduled class times — while there are weekly due dates, you can complete your coursework on a schedule that works best for you.
- Complete your degree in as little as 1 ½ years.
- ACC 110 Accounting Concepts (4 credits)
- CIS 118 Computer Skills and Applications (4 credits)
- ENG 111 Writing Effective Essays (4 credits)
- ENG 201 Writing the Research Paper (4 credits)
- GEN 111 Critical and Academic Thought (4 credits)
- GEN 221 Cultural Interactions: Early American Experiences (4 credits)
- GEN 231 Creativity and Expression (4 credits)
- GEN 241 Scientific Methods and Discovery (4 credits)
- HIS 251 Perspectives: The World Today (4 credits)
- MAT 121 Mathematical Applications (4 credits)
- MGT 112 Fundamentals of Management (4 credits)
- MGT 231 Human Resource Fundamentals (4 credits)
- MGT 265 Negotiation and Consensus (4 credits)
- PHI 190 Ethical Issues for Today (4 credits)
- PSY 101 General Psychology (4 credits)
Note: Online students are required to successfully complete an Online Orientation Course prior to beginning their course sequence.
Medaille fits your life
At Medaille College, we understand the challenges of being a working adult with high career aspirations. That’s why Medaille’s Adult & Graduate programs are designed specifically to fit your already busy schedule. With Medaille, you can earn your degree and still have time for work and family. Medaille College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Personalized support.
- Guaranteed classes.
- Collaborative learning environment.
- Financial aid and scholarships are available.
About the School
Medaille College is a private, nonsectarian four-year college with campuses in Buffalo, Rochester and online. Medaille focuses on your success as a student and as a future professional by offering und ... Read More