Associate of Arts in Coaching – 60 credits
This program focuses on providing tools to develop and enhance people’s personal and professional skills, allowing them to help others to overcome emotional barriers that inhibit them from achieving their highest potential.
General Education Courses: 36 Credits
- AD1410 Humanity in Global Times
- BI1101 Introduction to Study of the Bible
- CH3013 Communication and Human Development
- CM2101 Composition I
- CM2108 Effective Communication
- EC4320 Economy Theory
- ED1109 Study Methods & Techniques
- PS1304 General Psychology
- RG2101 Church History
- SC2101 Survey of American History
- SC2102 Philosophical Thinking
- SC2205 Study of Man and His Culture
Coaching Courses: 15 Credits
- CC1408 Human and Spiritual Development Theory
- CH1010 Introductory Coaching
- CH2011 The Coaching Process
- CH2012 Culture of Success and Innovation in the Workplace
- PS2103 Cognitive Behavioral Psychology
Electives (3): 9 Credits
The student completing the Associate of Arts degree in Coaching will be:
- Equipped in the use of techniques of personal and group knowledge that improve the labor field.
- Able to promote long-term goals and execute an extraordinary performance.
- Enabled to maintain effective communication supporting the revision of the values of the group.
- Able to correct the use of composition skills, grammar, and punctuation.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Enrollment Agreement filled and signed. If a student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- All parts of the Enrollment Agreement signed. If the student is under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Diplomas of previous studies.
- Official Transcripts of previous studies.
- Copy of official identification.
- Debit Authorization (if desired).
- A passport-type photo.
- Pastoral Ordination if it were the case.
- Ministerial curriculum, copies of any certificate of courses took in related areas, and Ministry ordination, if they are older than 30 years and want to claim the credits for Life Experience.
Steps to Enroll
- Application: Complete the Enrollment Agreement sent by e-mail by the Student Services Department of FCU, sign and scan the document.
- Documents: Send the Enrollment Agreement to email@example.com attached with all the documents necessary or send them by mail.
- Evaluation: After receiving the Enrollment Agreement and the copies of the requested documents, verification will be made by the corresponding departments. FCU will contact the students if additional documents are required. Transcripts must be official and sent directly from the university in a sealed envelope.
- Payment: If the student completes the Agreement and submits all required information, the next step is to pay the $260 Application and Enrollment fee, which is applicable to any program. (Application $40 & Registration & Processing Fee $110.00 – are not refundable + USD $110.00 Evaluation – refundable).
- Enrollment: Should the student’s Agreement require additional analysis by the Institution, the student will be informed immediately. After being approved, the student will be effectively enrolled and will receive a welcome letter, the Catalog, and the Student Handbook. After that, the online student will receive an e-mail with information on how to access the Student’s Portal and the template to be used for their assignments. On-campus students will receive their class schedule. The Student ID Card will be sent by mail. Now the student is ready to begin their classes!
Mode of Study
Three-Course Delivery Methods: Face-to-Face/Synchronous/Fully Online (Student's Portal).
4th Method for those who live near the headquarters or a branch of FCU: Hybrid.
Classes start immediately after enrollment, on an ongoing basis. For online courses, students take a minimum of (1) one online course a month. For on-campus courses, invitations are sent out and students confirm their presence a minimum of (2) two weeks prior to the course date.
About the School
Founded on August 29th of 1985, FCU always had the mission of providing Higher Education in a practical and accessible way, to professionals and ministers, preparing them to accomplish their callings ... Read More