Program Description The Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration and Information Technology expands on the knowledge gained in the diploma courses by including instruction in the principles of database-driven websites, e-commerce, marketing, customer service, information security, and project management including practical applications utilizing Microsoft Project. Completion of the course will prepare the graduate to function in a technology-driven business environment. Program Outcomes Upon successful completion of the program, the graduate should be able to:
- Explain and appraise the concepts of budgeting, scheduling and coordination, office systems operation and maintenance, office records management, organization, and security.
- Prepare documentation and project data utilizing Microsoft Project.
- Perform accounting functions in the position of a QuickBooks bookkeeper accounting assistant or accounting clerk.
- Operate in an organization as a composer, editor, and proofreader of business or business-related communications.
- Organize and maintain the operations of a small business.
Potential Employment Upon successfully completing this program the graduate may qualify for employment as an assistant office manager, QuickBooks bookkeeper, customer service representative, account representative, administrative assistant, assistant to a project manager and other positions in the business, and computer fields.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 29, 2017