The Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration and Information Technology expands on the knowledge gained in the diploma courses by including instruction in the principles of database-driven websites, e-commerce, marketing, customer service, information security, and project management including practical applications utilizing Microsoft Project. Completion of the course will prepare the graduate to function in a technology driven business environment.
Upon successful completion of the program, the graduate should be able to:
- Explain and appraise the concepts of budgeting, scheduling and coordination, office systems operation and maintenance, office records management, organization, and security.
- Prepare documentation and project data utilizing Microsoft Project.
- Perform accounting functions in the position of a QuickBooks bookkeeper accounting assistant or accounting clerk.
- Operate in an organization as a composer, editor and proofreader of business or business-related communications.
- Organize and maintain the operations of a small business.
Upon successfully completing this program the graduate may qualify for employment as an assistant office manager, QuickBooks bookkeeper, customer service representative, account representative, administrative assistant, assistant to a project manager and other positions in the business, and computer fields.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017