This Montessori Assistant Training from 0 to 3 and from 3 to 6 years old, includes the main Montessori theoretical foundations, without forgetting the importance of the essential emotional and relational elements to achieve excellence in daily educational practice.
It establishes a general panorama of the areas of work, in which the base of Montessori theory is perfectly integrated with practice and personal work; thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all the tools necessary for the application of the Montessori education method.
Montessori Education is a pedagogical proposal with a deep scientific basis and wide international recognition for its innovative profile that helps children in their holistic development of mind, body and emotions.
Being a scientific method based on the systematic observation of the real nature of children, it is adapted to the specific needs of each stage of development of the person.
Dr. Maria Montessori noted the great importance of the first three years of life and the need to offer the child in this stage a true "life help" as a renewing element of our society.
International Montessori Institute (IMI) imparts the principles and pedagogical practice of Montessori Education, including other complementary approaches such as the Emmi Pikler practices in the area of movement and those of Elinor Goldschmied in the field of the game.
From IMI we want to propose an innovative online training to reconcile the desire to train with family and work life. New technologies now allow us to enjoy this flexible format while maintaining a high level of quality.
The objective is to contribute, with concrete proposals, to improve the quality of education that is provided in the spaces for early childhood, be these Kindergartens, Day Mothers, families or any other.
International Montessori Institute (IMI) is a Montessori training center with a clear objective: to offer a classic and rigorous Montessori training based on the original sources of Dr. Maria Montessori and adapted to current educational needs.
The purpose of IMI is to offer a training that is firmly connected to the legacy of Dr. Montessori, bringing together in a single training center the best of the Italian and Anglo-Saxon tradition.
For this purpose, IMI selects trainers from both profiles, thus offering the students a broad and unique vision of Montessori Education.
Our trainers have been carefully selected for their extensive international experience, both in private and public schools, with the aim of transmitting all the wealth of the Montessori Method in different social environments.
This interesting combination of trainers makes IMI a unique Montessorian meeting point in the world, which generates an inter-Montessori dialogue that ensures fidelity to the ideas and vision of Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Offer all the theoretical and practical tools for the implementation of Montessori Education in spaces for children from 0 to 3 years old and from 3 to 6 years old (schools, families or other alternative educational centers).
- Know how to live the educational practice positioning the child in the center of learning and respecting their individual needs of physical, intellectual and emotional development.
- To facilitate a space for reflection on educational practice based on scientific evidence.
- Live the educational practice from the harmony and satisfaction in the day to day.
- Know the theoretical basis of Montessori education and some practical aspects.
- Know the functioning of the environment.
- Know some implementation strategies of the Montessori Method.
- Assume the importance of guaranteeing stable and meaningful affective relationships between the adult and the child, taking care of the moments of individualized attention.
- Knowing how to create relationships of support, cooperation, trust and listening between the family and the professional community.
- Understand how constant external and internal observation is at the base of Montessori Education.
- A solid theoretical basis to be able to put into practice a pedagogy focused on the development of boys and girls.
- Historical context of the work of Dr. Maria Montessori and temporal and geographical evolution of the method.
- The scientific method developed by Dr. Montessori with all its theoretical elements.
- The adult in relation to the child: the new role of the adult, the importance of observation and care of relationships.
- The Prepared Environment as an educational element, its adaptation.
- Overview of the work areas and preparation of some Montessori materials.
- All the practical training will be carried out without the need for travel but with the constant online support of expert trainers in each area.
- Each student will have the necessary bibliography for the training.
Elements of Study
All modules of this course are focused from a practical perspective of exhaustive personal work, thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all the tools necessary to apply Montessori Education from the depth of knowledge and understanding.
- E-learning and computer support: On campus you will have access to forums where you can ask questions, private chat to get in touch with the trainers, contents and Montessori modules which will be opened as the course progresses , access to videos and videoconferences live and / or pre-recorded, all this with the support of our faculty and our counseling and information department.
- Delivery of material: All the materials necessary for the proper development of the training will be provided.
There is currently a great demand in the world for professionals with solid Montessori training to start up new projects, since there are many families that demand a "different" and more respectful education for their sons and daughters.
This program is designed for all those with an interest in early childhood from birth to six years of age, such as:
- Technicians in Early Childhood Education
- Children's teachers
- Children's educators
- Educators specializing in Special Educational Needs
- Day Mothers
- Mothers and fathers
- Families Homeschooling
- Grandparents, families and any other professional profile interested in this stage of development
Students who satisfactorily pass the training will obtain a double degree of IMI Montessori Assistant for the stages of 0-3 and 3-6 years, issued by the International Montessori Institute , a degree with international recognition and validity.
- September 17, 2018: Operation workshop of the virtual campus, in which the use of the online platform will be shown.
- September 24, 2018: Start date of the course.
- December 21, 2018: End date of the course.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 6, 2018