- Learn medical terminology
- Knowing the French health system
- Recognizing the legal frameworks of the working environment
- Learn to identify the different institutional, social, medical.
- Learn the basics of accounting
- Master the office tools
- Learning to adopt a professional written and oral communication
- Knowing constitute, manage, classify, archive administrative records, medical
- Medical Secretary)
- medical social secretary
- Secretary Medical Assistance
- Assistant (e) medical (e)
- Assistant (e) hospital (s)
- Administrative Framework Class A
- Administrative Framework Class B
- Employee (an) administrative category C
- Secretary laboratory
- Secretary radiology
"The health sector is a rapidly evolving field, positions are offered regularly dansdifférents medical institutions, public or private: analysis laboratories, hospitals, medical offices, clinics, nursing homes, kindergartens ... Seeking professional medical secretary is a constant concern for health professionals. "
MEDICAL SECRETARY (E) - RNCP TITLE LEVEL 4 RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE: TRAINING IN DETAIL
TRAINING PROGRAMME STAGE DURING TRAINING MEDICAL SECRETARY (E) - RNCP TITLE LEVEL 4 RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE.
Internship or mission in business 6 months full-time year with the mission adapted to requirements of Title
Alternation (POA) Optional exams out PRACTICAL INFORMATION HOW TO BE ALLOWED TO TRAINING MEDICAL SECRETARY (E) - TITLE LEVEL 4 RNCP RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE?
Bac validated or 3 years of professional experience, all fields of activities HOW TO TAKE PLACE EXAMS TRAINING MEDICAL SECRETARY (E) - TITLE LEVEL 4 RNCP RECOGNIZED BY THE STATE?
- Several sessions per year
- Organized in Marseille and Lille
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 29, 2017