Art and Painting Diploma is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given the CPD Certification & CiQ GOLD accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packed Art and Painting Diploma into 45 modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 1 day, 8 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity of our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Art and Painting Diploma
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Accredited certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Who is this Course for?
Art and Painting Diploma is CPD certified and CiQ Gold accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Art and Painting Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD and CiQ accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
- Painting 101
- Understanding Paints
- Choosing Your Brushes
- Color Your World
- Light Sources in Painting
- What type of painter are you?
- Choosing A Subject
- Setting Up Your Studio
- Art Supply Resources
- Clean Up Time
- Free Art Lessons
- Take Care of Your Creation
- Pay Attention to Detail
- Enjoy Your Subject
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Schools
- Museums of Fine Art
- One Final Word
- BRIEF HISTORY OF PENCIL DRAWING
- GETTING STARTED
- LEARNING THE BASICS OF DRAWING AND SKETCHING
- Basic Perspectives on Drawing
- Basic Elements of Light, Shadows, and Shading
- Different Shading Techniques
- How to Add Tones and Values?
- FINISHING TOUCHES
- MIXED MEDIA APPLICATIONS
- Drawing with Pencils in Oil Painting
- Start Your Own Art Business
- Steps to Creating a Successful Business from Your Art
- How to Write an Artist Business Plan
- Incorporate Your Business
- Employing Or Contracting – What Is The Difference?
- From Where Can You Hire Workers
- Getting Insurance
- Getting Ready – Portfolios, Flyers, And Cards
- What Do You Need For Outdoor Painting
- What Do You Need To Know About Indoor Painting
- Fancy Indoor Painting Touches – How To Get Them
- Paint Primer 101
- How To Get Customers
- The Non-Paying Customers!
- Recommended Reading: Diploma in Art and Painting
Last updated March 12, 2018