If you are new to trading and are looking for an interactive online course that will teach you the tools you need to be a successful trader – look no further.
- Email tutor support throughout
- Lifetime access to the course
- Able to complete in your time on any a laptop, tablet or mobile
Our brand new beginners course, authored by our head coach Federico Bustos, has been designed to bring the student the very best learning experience. Everyone leads very busy lives these days so flexibility in your learning is vital to your success. The Apprentice Trader course is an online course which can be completed in your own time and at your own pace. Once you have purchased this course, you will have LIFETIME access meaning you can go back time and time again if you need to.
The Apprentice Trader course will introduce you to the exciting world of financial trading. If you have no or little experience trading this course is perfect for you. You will start at the beginning, learning what trading is, the tools you need to trade and how you can fit trading around your current commitments and then move on to learn about the markets you can trade and how to manage your money. You will then start to get into the technical analysis of your charts; learning how to interpret the charts so you can understand when is best to place a trade and exit a trade, and most importantly why. Becoming a successful trader is all about having confidence in your own trading ability, which is why educating yourself is vital to your success and earning potential. This course will set you on the right path to becoming a confident trader opening up opportunities that just aren’t available to most with a 9-5 job.
What Does This Course Cover?
01. Mechanics of Trading
- Welcome to Apprentice Trader
- Introduction to trading
- What is trading?
- What tools do you need to trade?
- What do you need to do to be a successful trader?
- What markets can you trade?
- Trading Hours
- Players in the Markets
02. Trading & Investing
- The different types of accounts
- Understanding prices (market movers)
- What is the Spread?
- Technicals versus Fundamentals
- Bull and Bear markets
- Short selling
- Broker options
- Equity, Leverage, and Margin
- Values to trade the markets
- Placing a trade/order
- Limit orders
- Stop orders
- Take Profit & Stop Loss
- Placing a Long trade
- Placing a Short trade
04. Charts and Candlesticks (Level I)
- Charting options Linear/Bars/Candles
- Downloading and installing your charts
- Platform navigation
- Candlestick formation (Level I)
- Importance of wicks and bodies
05. Psychology and Money Management
- Greed and Fear
- Calculate Risk
- Risk/Reward Ratio
- How to protect your trading account
06. Elliott Waves & Fibonacci levels (Level I)
- Elliott Cycles
- Fibonacci Levels
- Elliot & Fibonacci together
- Fibonacci expansions
07. Indicators (Level I)
- Most common Indicators
- Combining Indicators and price action
- Moving Averages
- Support & Resistance
You can begin the Apprentice Trader course as soon as you want.
You will also have email tutor support throughout your course which you can work your way through at your own pace and time.
*Please note, your tutor will aim to respond to your email within one working day.
Who Should Take This Course?
As long as you are over the age of 18 and willing to learn, absolutely anyone can trade.
This course is aimed at beginners so if you have no or very little experience trading this course is perfect for you.
- Access your courses anytime, anywhere, with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Videos, quizzes and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience
- Unlimited access. Take your courses at your time and pace
About the School
Trading College has been teaching students in the UK and overseas for almost ten years how to realise their dreams of trading the financial markets successfully from home. Offering a range of flexible ... Read More