The IMF Fashion MBA enables you to:
- Be an expert in the fundamental bases of the textile sector of the XXI Century from the business point of view.
- Know the methods used by a fashion brand to reach its target audience: specialized press, generalist, public relations, events, digital image, etc.
- Evaluate the suitability of different commercial strategies. Analyze a marketing plan, assess and decide the appropriate marketing channels, etc.
- Perform competitive analysis of the environment and the market and be able to anticipate new trends and future behavior.
- Formulate, implement and follow up on a successful Business Management strategy in the field of fashion and the textile sector.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge for the direction and management of the different disciplines that allow the correct functioning of a company, dominating the fundamental guidelines of the creation and implementation of each of them.
- Make your ideas productive using the appropriate means and channels in the current design landscape.
The MBA in Fashion from IMF is aimed at a very broad audience, profiles of the business world who want to strengthen the fashion part or vice versa, fashionistas who want to make the leap to the world of business, entrepreneurship and business formation.
The master's degree in fashion business administration delves into how to start and manage fashion companies, but also seeks to satisfy those who are already immersed in the textile sector or who want to enter it, in order to know and control the new current strategies to dominate a sector as desirable as the textile.
The collaboration and endorsement of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada and Moda España, with the best Spanish designers place the IMF at the forefront and offers the possibility for the student to use professional tools fully in force.
The textile and fashion sector is in continuous growth along with new technologies. Studying fashion and business management will allow you to adapt to changes, master the marketing of fashion and business management, new consumer habits, media, distribution, managerial skills and in general all the knowledge necessary to manage and direct any company from the world of design, be it a start up to a multinational. At the end of the course you will be able to develop business strategies and create corporate identities recognized throughout the world.
The master's degree has the collaboration of Agatha Ruiz de la Prada in the content approach, reflecting her experience of more than 30 years taking her own style collections through the catwalks around the world and managing a brand present in more than 170 countries . Francisco Javier Blasco de Luna, Antonio Pernas, Beatriz Deza among others, form a faculty of professional teachers and active in the world of fashion and business.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MASTER IN DIRECTION AND ADMINISTRATION OF MODERN BUSINESS
Acquire a vision of the current scenario of the fashion sector and make your ideas come true using all the means and valid channels in the design panorama.
You will also learn to:
- Analyze the foundations of the Strategic Management studying its foundations, the competitive analysis of the environment, in order to train the student for the formulation, implementation and monitoring of a successful Management strategy.
- Train the student so that, as a manager, it is able to evaluate the suitability of a commercial strategy, analyzing the marketing plan on which it is based, deciding the most suitable marketing channels, etc.
- Acquire the necessary knowledge for the direction and management of the different disciplines that allow the correct operation of a company.
- Instruct the student in the techniques used by trend hunters and understand the internal resources that predict future behaviors and feelings of individuals towards brands.
- To provide the student with a real vision of the current scenario of the sector, so that he / she can understand what is most decisive when it comes to managing and implementing commercial strategies.
- Provide the student with a cultural base to make him feel more comfortable in a sensitive environment in that sense.
- Know the different ways a fashion brand uses to reach its audience: specialized press, general press, public relations, events, synergies with other brands, internal communication within the company and, of course, the digital image and the creation of the contents.
Methodology and Evaluation
The MBA in Fashion from IMF is taught with a totally accessible methodology, through online teaching.
- Online classes: Online and live classes through our multi-device virtual platform. Through it, it is possible to interact with the teacher, throw questions and see those of other attendees. All classes are recorded so that they can be viewed at any time and as many times as necessary.
- Virtual Campus: An essential pillar of the online training of IMF , it is the virtual educational platform from where all the training contents can be accessed. Intuitive use is developed in order to facilitate access and learning.
- Personalized Expert Tutors: Professionals from the sector focused on your training, accompany you throughout your career. You can contact them through telephone tutorials, forums, chat or face-to-face tutorials at the IMF headquarters.
- Virtual Library: Unlimited access to more than 9,000 references related to the world of management and business management.
- Webinars and News. Our agreements with Agatha and Moda España, among other professionals in the sector, allow us to hold round tables, masterclasses and all kinds of events in which the reality of the area is discussed and which favors networking with fashion experts and students.
- Practical case study. Each module is projected on a practical case study, a real and current company, from which they will study their data and circumstances. In the MBA specializing in Fashion Companies, is based on the company Ágatha Ruiz de la Prada to bring the student to the reality of business.
Agatha Ruiz de la Prada
Likewise, the student can take this master's degree in distance methodology, receiving all the academic contents in book format.
Continuous evaluation as you progress in the study of the Master in Fashion. Each module will be evaluated through the combination of online exam and case study development; Overcoming each one will allow the release of matter.
Likewise, obtaining the Master's degrees of IMF and Master's Degree from the University of Nebrija, will be subject to passing the tests of each module and to the preparation of an end-of-master project.
This Master enables you to be:
- Director and manager of fashion companies
- Strategic consultant
- Commercial, sales and marketing director
- Brand Manager / Brand Manager
- Responsible for business development
- Product Manager
Guaranteed practices and Employment Exchange
IMF Business School , through its Employment and Practices portal, guarantees students of the MBA with a specialty in Fashion, internships in companies in the sector. Check conditions.
Among the companies with which IMF has educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
Online: € 9,100.00 € 3,185.00
Blended: € 11,300.00 € 3,955.00
At IMF we offer our students great payment facilities:
- Scholarship up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or banking intervention (see conditions)
- Payment method Online: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest
- Form of payment Blended: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment installment without interest