The current labor market is essential for companies to differentiate themselves from the competition: this is where the skills of its human capital comes into play to ensure, above all, the satisfaction of customer needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the Directorate of the Company has full preparation in the various areas that influence their competitive positioning.
To train experts in business management professionals in all specialties (commercial human resources, marketing, strategic management, information systems, finance, etc.), from MFI Business School, in collaboration with the University Camilo José Cela, we present This MBA Human Resources Directors, which are studied in depth all aspects needed to integrate as Director of Human Resources in a company, by mastering existing labor laws and processes of selection, organization and performance evaluation .
Furthermore, the continuous contact between teachers and students allow students to generate a networking vital to your future career.
OBJECTIVES specialized MBA in Human Resources
You acquire the necessary knowledge and management for the different disciplines that enable the proper functioning of a company, dominating the fundamental guidelines of creation and implementation of each of them.
You will also learn to:
- Analyze the basis of the strategic direction studying its fundamentals, competitive environment analysis, in order to formulate, implement and follow a successful management strategy.
- Use the most effective methods for managing people.
- Master the force and selection processes, organization and performance evaluation labor legislation.
Methodology and Evaluation
MFI offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be studied under:
- Online Methodology: All the agenda will be on hand from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: have course material in book form.
All contents are fully updated and have great technical, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation rigor.
Whatever the method you choose, MFI offers you:
- e-face tutoring staff (via forums, chat, phone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes.
Continuous assessment as advances in the study of the master. Each module will be assessed by combining online review and development of practical cases.
Obtaining master's degrees from the University Camilo Jose Cela and Master by MFI Business School, is subject to passing the tests of each module and the development of a master work order.
At the end of our master you will be able to practice as:
- Director of Human Resources
- Personnel director
- Director and business manager
- Head of Team Management
- Business Development Manager
IMF Business School, through its website and Employment Practices ensures students of the Master in Management and Human Resources practices in companies. Query conditions.
Among the companies with internship agreement with IMF, include:
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Online Payment method: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
- Blended form of payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017