The Master MBA Online is for you:
- Get the necessary knowledge for the management and direction of the different disciplines and techniques essential for proper functioning of an organization or company.
- Develop, implement, monitor a business management strategy for success.
- Evaluate and assess the suitability of commercial strategies.
- Analyze the marketing plan of a company and make decisions accordingly on marketing channels under an online and international environment.
- Perform economic and financial analyzes.
- Knowing the proper conduct of operations management of a company.
The online MBA is aimed at professionals and graduates with work experience having worked in companies such as middle managers wishing to improve their working position. The reality today shows that if you have a master's very difficult to find work or improve on it. Following a master's degree in management and business administration, evolution is evident. A functional director of an SME can become functional general manager or director of a large company. In the case of an intermediate position such as a Product Manager you can get to become marketing manager or director or manager of an SME.
Using the methodology of the case and the Master in Business Administration (MBA) focuses on providing knowledge and consolidate into two groups. Core subjects: marketing, finance and human resources; and cross: the other areas of knowledge and mainly focused in the field of communication.
The purpose of the Online MBA is to train students to formulate and implement strategies for success in business management entering each of the areas of the company. Way managers can assess marketing plans and appropriate channels to market products or services; control operations and logistics plans; systems and information technology; Human Resources; and economic and financial situation. Ultimately provide the knowledge needed for successful business management in any of the aspects of an organization.
Kermes join the MBA teaching experience of professionals with extensive experience in management and business administration.
Methodology and Evaluation
We anchored with the idea to offer affordable education to anyone, in any situation. With over 15 years of experience in training we have become an international benchmark in online education.
- Online Methodology: Access the agenda from our virtual campus. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Methodology distance: If you prefer, get the course material in book form.
- Blended learning methodology: With the advantages of online mode, in addition to attending classes.
We offer a methodology close to the student through the key points of our methodology:
- Live virtual classes: So you can only see them with internet access. Listen, questions and discussion with the teacher through the interactive platform. If you missed it or would like to see some sort again, you can access them from the campus of MFI itself.
- Virtual Campus: Login when or where you want to all educational content, with the ability to visualize through the tool itself or download in PDF 2.0. Collaborate and interact with your peers and teachers through discussion groups and discussion forums and chats. Take readings, case studies and practical cases with the possibility of self-assessed test.
- Virtual Library: Enjoy over educational content online, more than 9,000 references over 120 specialized and related to the world of publishing company. The virtual format allows you to highlight, add notes or change how text display with a mission to promote learning.
- Guardian Unlimited: It has the support of a personal tutor and teachers access industry professionals with which to conduct e-classroom tutoring and contact through chat rooms, forums, phone or email. If you need it you can turn to face tutorials at the headquarters of IMF.
- Masterclass and Networking: An essential part in the training world are networking. In MFI we provide you can weave your own network with peers and professionals through invitations to webinars, roundtables, and all kinds of current events.
- Case Study: Each module is projected on a practical case study, a real and present company, Amadeus, which will study your data and circumstances. Working it from the perspective of each of the materials as the student is studying, it allows you to develop a global view of the business world.
Continuous assessment as during the MBA Online. Each module is evaluated by combining an online review and the development of case studies.
The final obtaining master's degrees by the UCJC (Universidad Camilo José Cela) and IMF Business School, is subject to overcoming each module tests mentioned above and the development work to master.
At the end of this MBA Online Master you can perform the functions of:
- Director and business manager.
- strategic consultant in different areas of the company.
- Director of business, sales and marketing.
- Brand Manager / Brand Manager.
- Responsible for business development.
- Product Manager.
We want our students to MFIs acquire the linguistic and language needed to function in the professional world with guarantees competence.
One way to demonstrate knowledge in languages is by passing exams official languages. That is why from our Executive Language School MFI division prepare for official certification of language exams University of Cambridge (PET, FCE, CAE and CPE).
Job and guaranteed Practices
IMF Business School, through its website and Employment Practices guarantees MBA students, internships in companies. Query conditions.
Among the companies that IMF maintains educational cooperation agreements for training in jobs, include:
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Online Payment method: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
- Blended form of payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
- Bonus through the Tripartite Foundation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017