The current labor market is essential for companies to differentiate themselves from the competition: this is where the skills of its human capital comes into play to ensure, above all, the satisfaction of customer needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the Directorate of the Company has full preparation in the various areas that influence their competitive positioning.
To train experts in business management professionals in all specialties (commercial human resources, marketing, strategic management, information systems, finance, etc.), from MFI Business School, in collaboration with the University Camilo José Cela, we present This MBA for Sales and Marketing Directors, which are studied in depth all aspects needed to integrate as Sales and Marketing Director, determining which elements should be taken into account to create the best commercial offer of the company, with which out market and let us know the customer, either directly or through collaboration with suppliers.
Furthermore, the continuous contact between teachers and students allow students to generate a networking vital to your future career.
OBJECTIVES specialized MBA in Business Management and Marketing
Analyze the basis of the strategic direction studying its fundamentals, competitive environment analysis, in order to enable the student to the formulation, implementation and monitoring of a successful management strategy.
You will also learn to:
- Identify the most important aspects to develop a marketing strategy.
- An overview of the tools used in marketing.
- Demarcate the sales function within the broader framework of marketing and see their interrelationships with other business functions.
- Specify the different sales techniques and know how to choose the optimum at all times.
- Know in depth the concept of product from the perspective of marketing and have a system of practical work that allows take steps to recommend a product strategy for a company.
- Understand the importance of life cycle management of products and professional management of the product portfolio. Knowing the possible alternatives for this management.
Methodology and Evaluation
MFI offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be studied under:
- Online Methodology: All the agenda will be on hand from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: have course material in book form.
All contents are fully updated and have great technical, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation rigor.
Whatever the method you choose, MFI offers you:
- e-face tutoring staff (via forums, chat, phone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes.
- Case study
Case study: The theoretical contents of this MBA are projected on a real company used as a case study for students to acquire a global view of the business world. your situation, analyze data and circumstances, using each subject as the student is studying.
In the MBA with specialization in Business Management and Marketing focuses on the company Amadeus.
Continuous assessment as advances in the study of the master. Each module will be assessed by combining online review and development of practical cases.
Obtaining master's degrees from the University Camilo Jose Cela and Master by MFI Business School, is subject to passing the tests of each module and the development of a master work order.
At the end of our master you will be able to practice as:
- Director of Commercial Department
- Director of Marketing
- Director and business manager
- strategic consultant in the commercial, marketing or financial, among others
- Business Development Manager
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Online Payment method: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
- Blended form of payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017