The current labor market is essential for companies to differentiate themselves from the competition: this is where the skills of its human capital comes into play to ensure, above all, the satisfaction of customer needs.
For this reason, it is necessary that the Directorate of the Company has full preparation in the various areas that influence their competitive positioning.
To train experts in business management professionals in all specialties (commercial human resources, marketing, strategic management, information systems, finance, etc.), from MFI Business School, in collaboration with the University Camilo José Cela, we present This MBA for Financial Managers, which are studied in depth all aspects needed to integrate finance executive in the corporate world.
Furthermore, the continuous contact between teachers and students allow students to generate a networking vital to your future career.
OBJECTIVES MBA specializing in Financial Management
You acquire the necessary knowledge and management for the different disciplines that enable the proper functioning of a company, dominating the fundamental guidelines of creation and implementation of each of them.
You will also learn:
- Being able to assess the suitability of a business strategy, analyzing marketing plan in which it is based, deciding the most appropriate marketing channels, etc. thus ensuring the desired results for your company.
- Can analyze a company through its financial statements.
- Understanding the study of financial ratios to compare ratios in the sector and meet the financial and economic solvency entity.
- Become aware of the internal data and its usefulness for cost reduction approaches.
- Use management control to help improve business management.
Methodology and Evaluation
MFI offers a flexible methodology adapted to your needs, whatever your geographical location or time availability. This master can be studied under:
- Online Methodology: All the agenda will be on hand from our virtual campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Distance methodology: have course material in book form.
All contents are fully updated and have great technical, easily understandable and with a clear practical vocation rigor.
Whatever the method you choose, MFI offers you:
- e-face tutoring staff (via forums, chat, phone, email).
- Debates and discussion groups through forums and chats.
- Self-assessment test.
- Readings, case studies and documentation.
- Live classes.
- practical case study.
Case Study: Amadeus The theoretical content of the MBA specializing in Financial Management, is projected on a practical case study, a real company, Amadeus, which will study your data and circumstances. Working it from the perspective of each of the materials as the student is studying, it allows you to develop a global view of the business world.
Continuous assessment as advances in the study of the master. Each module will be assessed by combining online review and development of practical cases.
Obtaining master's degrees from the University Camilo Jose Cela and Master by MFI Business School, is subject to passing the tests of each module and the development of a master work order.
At the end of our master you will be able to practice as:
- Director of Finance Department
- Financial or tax adviser
- Director and business manager
- strategic consultant in the finance area
- Business Development Manager
Price and Scholarships
In MFIs offer our students great payment facilities:
- Grant of up to 65%
- Financing up to 12 months without interest or bank intervention (see conditions)
- Payment: Cash (Discount 5%) / Payment by installments without interest
- Bonus through the Tripartite Foundation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017