How to Write & Publish an Amazon No. 1 Bestselling Book
Ever wondered what it takes to become an Amazon No. 1 bestselling author? Join us for this intensive training course and learn what it takes to get your book to the No.1 spot on Amazon with an award-winning publisher, Richard McMunn.
Having the credibility and status of a No. 1 Amazon Bestselling Author can have a profound impact on your business. However, until now, knowing what it takes to get to the Amazon top spot was shrouded in mystery. For the first time, we are disclosing the insider tips and strategies for getting a book to the No.1 spot on Amazon for your chosen category.
During the course, you will learn everything you need to know in order to write, publish and market your book to the No.1 Amazon Bestsellers List in the fastest time possible … sometimes even before launch!!
What To Expect During This Course:
- Over 7 hours’ worth of EXPERT tuition, tutorials, and advice on how to write, publish and market a No.1 Amazon Bestselling book.
- The Secret strategies that have enabled Richard McMunn to win 4 prestigious publishing awards.
- At the end of the course, you will know everything you need to know to not only write and publish books but to also get them to the Amazon No. 1 spot!
- Easy to learn and absorb tutorials. Richard’s style of teaching is easy-to-follow and highly educational (nothing will be held back).
- Checklist, action plans and blueprints you can use in order to get you on your way.
- Step-by-step tuition by an expert tutor who won the 2018 Nielsen Digital Marketing Award.
REMEMBER… NO prior experience in writing, publishing or marketing books is required.
This course will equip you with all the information, tips and tools you need to become an Amazon No. 1 Bestselling author.
Course Modules Breakdown
The course contains 22 modules covering the following:
- Understanding how the Amazon bestseller ranking system works
- Defining what it takes to get to the Amazon No. 1 Bestseller spot
- The Amazon No.1 Bestseller SYSTEM revealed, including the key steps you must follow.
- Insider tips and tricks for BOOSTING your book sales, even once you have reached the Amazon No. 1 spot.
- An introduction to the entire writing process for fiction, non-fiction and children’s books
- Generating fiction book ideas and structuring your content
- How to generate non-fiction book ideas including suggested chapter sections for your book that will help reach AMAZON No. 1 BESTSELLER faster!
- A book writing template for you to download and use when writing your content.
- How to choose a genre for your book that is virtually guaranteed to sell.
- How to increase your chances of writing a best-seller.
- What type of content sells and how to use your content as sales bait.
- BISAC Codes, and how you can utilize these to get your book to the top of the Amazon Bestsellers list.
- How to choose a powerful, captivating title that will hook in readers and make them desperate to know more, helping you reach AMAZON No. 1 BESTSELLER status faster than normal.
- Writing your book in 30 days or under!
- How to get your book ready for publishing, including critical elements such as proof-reading, editing, typesetting, e-Book formatting, book cover design, book descriptions, and more.
- Richard’s Rolodex of writing and publishing contacts.
- How to create high-quality, professional artwork for your book, both digital and physical, ensuring that it stands out from the crowd
- How to outsource the actual writing of the book.
- Our in-depth marketing plan for generating consistent sales once you have reached the Amazon No. 1 spot.
- How to set up our own PUBLISHING BUSINESS and get people to write books for you!
- Using outsourcers effectively to help you get your book published.
- A comprehensive Amazon No. 1 Bestseller marketing strategy for you to download and use!