PDA Regional LATAM
The Agribusiness Management Program aims to train professionals for decision-making and to provide business rethinking tools. The Program is organized into interrelated modules that follow the business development process from the definition of the strategy to its implementation. Each stage of the process provides the opportunity for a diagnosis and critical analysis of the situation, structuring elements that, integrated, will make up the improvement proposal at the end of the program.
Various actors in the agro-industrial chain in their different stages and roles:
- Primary production
- Providers of goods and supplies
- Service and logistics providers
- Food manufacturers and others, in their different distribution and marketing branches.
- Formulate and implement strategies that make the company competitive.
- Incorporate capacities and competencies for the analysis of situations and decision making in agribusiness.
- Develop a business model whose objective is the creation and capture of value.
- New scenarios and new strategies;
- The definition of the agribusiness strategy and models;
- From commodities to differentiated products and services;
- The development of the organization, the management of people and teams;
- The analysis and control of economic-financial management, investment projects;
- Role of operations, logistics and transportation in agribusiness.
Duration 4 months (96 h, 62 h synchronous + 34 h asynchronous) + Face-to-face session on cases, visit to companies and closure of the program.
Dictation weekly, on Wednesdays from 6 to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Ing Agr. Fernando Preumayr (NOA)
- Lic. Bernardo Piazzardi (Buenos Aires)
About the School
Como institución universitaria nos proponemos servir a la sociedad a través de la búsqueda de la verdad en todas sus dimensiones, mediante el desarrollo y la transmisión del conocimiento con visión un ... Read More