- 365 days course access: Access to 60+ live instructor-led online classes
- Experience Certificate: Get hands on with industry specific projects
- Masters Certification: Earn masters certification on completion
- $90K - $140K: Annual average salary in USA
About the program
About the Agile DevOps Expert Program
The Agile DevOps Expert Program helps you develop the key skills necessary to become a DevOps Expert. This program will enhance your knowledge of the fundamentals of Agile and Scrum methodologies that are explained in our Agile Scrum Master training. Additionally, the program helps build your skills in using the automation tools involved in the DevOps ecosystem. You will master automation using various popular tools from the DevOps tool chain such as GIT, Docker, Kubernetes. Since DevOps has a strong affinity with Agile Development process, this Masters program will put you ahead of competition.
The program is built around a structured learning path recommended by industry experts.
You will get access to 60+ live instructor-led online classes conducted by trainers who are experts in the field. You also get access to 40+ hours of high-quality e-Learning, real life case studies, chapter-end quizzes, simulation exams, and a community moderated by experts. Upon completing the requirements of the learning path successfully, you will be awarded the Masters certificate from Simplilearn.
Why become a Agile DevOps Expert?
Our research confirms the demand and skill gap in the market:
- A DevOps engineer in the US earns up to $140,000* (as per payscale.com)
- There are over 12,753 jobs available in the United States for DevOps professionals (per Indeed.com)
- There are over 14,000 jobs available across the globe for Agile professionals(per Indeed.com)
The Agile DevOps Expert course is for those who seek to fast-track their career in software development industry.
People working in the following roles will benefit the most from the Agile DevOps Expert Masters program:
- IT team leaders
- Software developers
- Working professionals with over 3 years of experience
Upon completion of the following minimum requirements, you will be eligible to receive the Masters Program certificate that will testify to your skills as an Agile DevOps Expert.
- Agile Scrum Master Required/ Completion of 1 Project
- GIT Required /Completion of 1 Project
- Docker in depth Required
- DevOps Practitioner Required/ Completion of 1 Project
- Kubernetes Required
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017