Technology becomes the main axis of many businesses, being its support and innovative character more relevant than the product or service itself. At the same time, a collaborative and disintermediated technology-based model has been developed that breaks many traditional centralized schemes.
The program addresses the impact of Artificial Intelligence, robotics, cloud computing, blockchain, smart contracts and the Internet of Things (IoT) in the approach of new business models, in which the role of the value of the data and its use, given the global hyperconnectivity between individuals that lay the foundations of an intelligent society, more sensitive to its value as generators of data, more concerned about the protection of its digital identity and, also, with particular concerns for its greater mobility, training and longevity.
In this context, blockchain technology, technological finance and the fintech sector are configured as a catalyst for change, allowing the financing of new business ideas or the development of new means of payment, which is why crowdfunding is studied , ICOs or cryptocurrencies, thus integrating all the key concepts of digital transformation and technological disruption in the economy and in society.
The Advanced Program in Digital Economy, Fintech and Intelligent Society is of special interest for professionals who need to incorporate knowledge about the impact of the digital economy in the transformation of business models and their strategies, as well as to entrepreneurs in this field.
- Digital economy and smart society.
- Businesses in the New Digital Age.
- FINTECH I: characterization and participatory financing.
- FINTECH II: products and segments.
- Legal regulation in the technological environment.
- Intelligence of business and Big Data applications.
- Artificial intelligence.
- You will acquire a global vision of the process of digital transformation of the different economic actors and the environment.
- You will be able to develop business models adapted to technological change.
- You will seek and obtain alternative financing for projects, through the fintech industry.
- You will obtain the necessary capabilities to develop and implement any digital transformation program.
- You will learn about the operation and impact of particularly disruptive technologies such as blockchain, with application in the financial field and in many other fields of the economy.
- Application for admission
- Send documentation
- Enrolment procedure
Application for admission:
Complete an application form.
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- One photograph
Send proof of reservation.
Price: 3.200 €
About the School
The Institute For Advanced Management (CEU IAM) Business School is the business school of CEU, the largest educational group in Spain. Meet us and our educational offer based on academic excellence, i ... Read More