Complete your training with professional experts to gain in-depth knowledge of the limits of criminal liability of legal persons, learn how to carry out programs for the prevention of criminal risk or compliance, implement them effectively and establish the procedures to resolve the legal proceedings that the company may face for malpractice of employees, managers or partners.
This program is in preparation for the CESCOM® certification, issued by the Spanish Association of Compliance (ASCOM®)
The CESCOM® Certification of Compliance, issued by the Spanish Association of Compliance ASCOM, certifies that the professionals who obtain it have the necessary knowledge to proficiently and effectively implement the Compliance function in any type of organization.
The Advanced Compliance Online Program is of special interest to the following profiles:
- Legal and financial advisors
- Secretaries of Boards of Directors
- Company Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Managers of Management Control Departments
- Administrative assistants
- Professionals from other functional areas who, due to their responsibilities, must implement crime prevention plans or assume the status of Compliance Officer.
- Access to the CEU online training platform, with all the contents of the program: documentation, online classes, doubts forums, activities, etc..
- Official documentation provided by the Spanish Compliance Association.
- Registration management and exam fees of the CESCOM certification included.
- Simulated self-assessment exams.
- Access to 10 sessions of the face-to-face edition, including case studies.
- Access to the facilities and services of CEU IAM.
The program is structured in 7 major areas, which include the 20 modules of the CESCOM® Certification:
1. General concepts of compliance, leadership, culture and business ethics
- General concepts of Compliance
- Business ethics
- Leadership and Compliance Culture
2. Risk management
- Risk management
- UNE-ISO 19.600 and 19.601 standards – (Criminal) Compliance Management Systems: Guidelines
3. Elements of a compliance program
- Essential elements of a compliance program
- Compliance policies
- Communication, training, and awareness-raising
- Supervision, monitoring, and information
- Reporting channels, investigations, disciplinary measures and incentives
- Due diligence procedures and conflict of interest prevention
4. Corporate social responsibility and good governance
- CSR and good corporate governance
5. Criminal liability of the legal person and prevention of criminal risk
- Corporate Compliance
- Prevention of bribery and corruption
- Prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing
6. Most relevant regulations
- Protection of personal data and privacy of information
- Defense of competition
- Prevention of market abuse and other relevant sectoral regulations (MIFiD, etc.)
- Sectoral regulation in the field of insurance
- Pharma-industry and transparency regulations
- Consumer protection
7. New technologies
- Compliance and new technologies
8. Group dynamics
- Acquiring a global vision of corporate responsibility under the new regulatory framework, mainly criminal liability
- Being able to develop programs for the prevention of criminal risk
- Gaining the necessary skills to implement any Compliance Prevention Program
- Mastering the instructions issued by the Public Prosecutor's Office, supplemented by the ISO 19600 and 19601 Standards.
- Application for admission
- Send documentation
- Enrolment procedure
Application for admission:
Complete an application form.
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- One photograph
Send proof of reservation.
Price: 1.800 €
Program taught in: