Use data as a strategic asset. Get access to information at critical moments for decision-making, get rid of inefficient operating processes and improve the experience of your customers. Feel the digital transformation and discover all of the opportunities that it makes available.
The professionals who specialize in big data are in great demand and are becoming one of today's most sought after.
Managers, professionals, and entrepreneurs who aim to increase their knowledge of big data. At the present professional or specialist profiles in the functional areas of operations, marketing, sales, big data and commercial intelligence, managers of SMEs and entrepreneurs.
The program consists of 6 Modules.
- Fundamentals of Big Data
- Business Analytics
- Big Data Technology
- Data Science
- Visualization and Artificial Intelligence
- Business Applications Success stories
- Improve the decision-making process.
- Discover new business opportunities.
- Take advantage of analytics for the development of your business.
- Convert large volumes of data into valid and relevant information.
- Improve your knowledge of your customers.
- Learn how to implement strategies based on data.
- Management and strategic management from Big Data.
- Identification of business opportunities supported in data management and advanced analytics.
- Understanding the key components of advanced analytics and Big Data.
- Understanding the main Big Data development environments.
- Design and interactive data visualization.
- Critical and applied vision around the new analytical tendencies.
- Application for admission
- Send documentation
- Enrolment procedure
Application for admission:
Complete an application form.
- Copy of National Identity Card/Foreigners Identity Card/Tax Identification Number (DNI/NIE/NIF) or Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- One photograph
Send proof of reservation.
Price: 1.800 €
See 5 more programs offered by Institute For Advanced Management (CEU - IAM) »
Last updated September 19, 2019
Programa Avanzado: Big Data y Visual Analytics