This is a self-paced online course designed to develop your Advance Excel skills and practically implement your learning in MS Excel to make you an MS Excel Expert.
Edureka's Advanced MS Excel Course 2010 course covers all the Excel functions to perform financial, mathematical or statistical calculations such as DSUM, DCOUNT, Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Formulas, Functions, and Macros. You will also get to implement an Excel project towards the end of the course.
After the completion of Advanced MS Excel 2010 course at Edureka, you will be able to:
- Understand Excel Abilities and its Functions.
- Explain Data Security, Formatting and Analyzing concepts.
- Understand the specialized functions like DSUM, DMAX etc.
- Explain the advanced options of Pivot Table.
- Summarize data by using Sparklines.
- Record and play a macro.
- Edit a macro using VBA Editor.
- Explain how to manage scenarios.
- Describe the restrictions and manipulating techniques.
This Advanced MS Excel course is designed for anyone who wants to become a pro in Excel 2010. Also, this course enables you to turn data into information with powerful tools to analyze, communicate, and share results. It can help you work better in teams, help to protect and control access to your work.
- Skills: Excel Basics.
- Software: Windows 7 / 8 – 32 / 64-Bit, Microsoft Office 2010
- Hardware: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Ram, 3 GB HDD.
- Internet: 1.0 Mbps Broadband Connection.
The purpose of this project is to store the daily work status of the employees. This project involves external hyperlinks, dynamic charts, pivot table, filtering and specialized functions such as date. Also, it deals with absolute & relative cell references, restrictions, drop down the list and so on.
The output of this project provides a crystal clear pictorial representation of individual employee work reports, monthly reports, project-wise reports, and yearly reports. These reports are helpful for employee assessment, project effort calculation, and future project estimations and so on.
Why learn Advance Excel Course 2010?
Excel is one of the most used software applications of all time. This course is designed for the users those who want to perform accurate and rapid calculations with results ranging from simple calculation too complex financial analyses. Advanced MS Excel Course helps you to structure and present your data impressively.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 15, 2018