Who is the course for?
- For employees who are aiming for a promotion, joining a team leadership role for the first time or looking forward to becoming a top executive in project management.
- Or anyone who is interested in improving and honing their leadership potential
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds. However, it’s more advantageous if you have an experience in management or in a supervisory role.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Advanced Diploma in Project Management course will be useful and would be beneficial for the management occupations especially the following careers:
- Administrative Services Manager
- Advertising, Promotions and Marketing Managers
- Agricultural Managers
- Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Construction Managers
- Financial Managers
- Food Services Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Management Directors
- Medical and Health Managers
- Natural Sciences Managers
- And other Top Executives
- Creating a Project Management Methodology
- Where Does The Buck Stop?
- Can You Manage Yourself Out Of A Paper Bag?
- Setting the Stage for a Successful Project
- The Importance of Developing and Maintaining A Budget
- Taking Action – Execution of the Plan
- Your Personality and Project Management Style
- The Cycle of Decision Making
- Getting Your Project Back On Track
- Keep It Moving
- Problems and Solutions
Professional Project Management
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Key Concepts (I)
- Module Three – Key Concepts (II)
- Module Four – Initiation (I)
- Module Five – Initiation (II)
- Module Six – Planning (I)
- Module Seven – Planning (II)
- Module Eight – Planning Tools
- Module Nine – Executing the Project
- Module Ten – Maintaining and Controlling the Project
- Module Eleven – Closing Out
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 16, 2018