This program offers a focused and applied specialization in performance analytics, total remuneration, and people management modules appropriate to the needs of South Africa and other emerging economies. The program prepares students to operate at a specialist transactional level utilizing tactical strategy in operational settings. Students would be enabled to interpret implications of HR decisions on organizational and employee performance and provide suggestions, recommendations, and managerial implications on such matters.
The program also prepares students for postgraduate study in human resource management at either Postgraduate Diploma or Honours Degree level.
The admission requirements for this program will adhere to the University of Johannesburg’s Admission and Selection Policy which is current at the time of the registration for this program.
A minimum average of 65% in a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
Applicants with a minimum average of 65% in any other business-related Diploma or Degree at a minimum of NQF level 6 will be considered if they have a relevant HR work experience (minimum 5 years HR work experience).
- A certified academic record and a certified copy of the highest qualification obtained.
- An updated and detailed CV.
- Proof of work experience.
The international equivalence of qualifications will be specified in the Prospectus.
Have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 980 364 (toll-free)
Reasons to Enrol in a UJ Online Program
Our online programs are carefully designed to make earning an accredited university qualification possible for students from all walks of life.
Students benefit from the rigor and faculty instruction of a traditional program, made accessible online.
- No travel required
- 6 start dates per year
- Pay per module
- Fully supported
- Work and learn
Compulsory modules – 128 Credits
- Human Resource Management (12 Credits)
- Performance Management A (12 Credits)
- Performance Management B (12 Credits)
- Human Resource Analytics A (12 Credits)
- Performance Analytics B (12 Credits)
- Remuneration A (12 Credits)
- Managing Human Resource Development (12 Credits)
- Employee Relations (12 Credits)
- Research Methodology (12 Credits)
- Strategic Management (12 Credits)
About the School
Vibrant, multicultural and dynamic, the University of Johannesburg (UJ) shares the pace and energy of cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city whose name it carries. Proudly South African, the university i ... Read More