Who is this course for?
The course is suitable for those who are currently leading a team or managing staff or building towards a career in management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Manager
- Team leader/Supervisor
- Corporate Services Manager
- Distribution Center Manager
- Public Sector Manager
- Information Services Manager
- Operation Manager
- Office Manager
- Who is a Leader
- Leadership Qualities
- Leadership Skills
- The Most Effective Leadership Styles
- Leadership Principles
- Handling Opposition in your leadership
- So What Do Followers look for in their Leaders?
- Wrapping Up
Leadership & Managing People
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership
- Module Three – Situational Leadership
- Module Four – A Personal Inventory
- Module Five – Modeling the Way
- Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Module Seven – Challenging the Process
- Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act
- Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart
- Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills
- Module Eleven – Setting Goals
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 16, 2018