The Advanced Diploma in Financial Management is a 1-year program that provides further knowledge of the principles and practice of financial management. The program is directed at persons employed in organizations who have a diploma qualification and who aspire to increase their knowledge, skills, and competencies in the procurement, allocation, and control of the financial resources of an organization. The qualification will improve the skills of learners in the labor market by enabling them to apply integrated knowledge and advanced conceptual thinking skills to solve problems in the financial management of organizations.
- Display knowledge of selected day-to-day management functions of a business
- Appreciate financial principles of accountability, cost-effectiveness, cost-efficiency, and value for money
- Obtain employment in accounting firms and finance departments in the public or private sector
- Describe financial management terminology, concepts, and principles
- Analyze and interpret financial management statements and reports such as balance sheet, income, and expenditure
About the School
REGENT is a Private Higher Education Institution located in the heart of the central business district and the industrial hub of Durban, one of the busiest port cities on the eastern seaboard of South ... Read More