What Will I Learn?
- Complete a video editing project from start to finish.
- Use Premiere Pro and its many different panel windows
- Create custom sequence presets for different resolutions
- Pick footage ‘selects’ for organized editing
- Edit footage and audio together
- Create titles
- Work with audio to adjust volume levels at specific times
- Create lower third titles
- Understand the basics of colour correction and colour grading
- Organize media with colour labels like a professional Video Editor
- Understand various resolutions and editing workflows
- Use keyboard shortcuts to edit more efficiently
- Finalize media using custom export presets
- Download and install a free 30 day trial of Adobe Premiere Pro off of Adobe’s website, or purchase a license from Adobe
Who is the target audience?
- This Premiere Pro video editing course is meant for beginners who want to learn how to edit. No prior video editing knowledge is required.
- This course is also for people who may be already familiar with editing, but want to make the switch to Premiere Pro.
- This course is NOT for a professional Video Editor who already knows how to use Premiere Pro.
Last updated September 6, 2018