Become a Business Project Manager
Life Learning in collaboration with Dr. Emilio Corteselli present the revolutionary "Executive Master in Project Management" that will teach you how to become a Project Management Officer for the management of Departments of Management and Business Organization.
Why choose this Master?
The Master aims to train professionals in the Project Management area of the company. At the end of this Master you will have the necessary preparation to manage the project teams, draw up business plans, project cycles, manage and plan the Corporate activities and implement the activities of analysis and monitoring of the process, responsibilities and tools of control management in companies. The purpose of the course is to provide the students with the technical knowledge and the ability to understand the functioning mechanisms of this management system, useful for guiding and empowering managers towards the basic objectives of management, together with an initial ability to apply this knowledge and understanding to simple practical case studies. The "Executive Master in Project Management" will allow you to acquire the skills necessary for inclusion in the company, where through the study and understanding of all business processes, you can become one of the reference figures for management and support activities for operational managers in their decision-making and operational process. Forward you can acquire the necessary know-how to prepare the activity of planning and monitoring of activities from an economic and financial point of view. The evolution of the labor market is increasingly leading companies to take on the entire team dedicated to the organization both to save on the fees of external consultants, and to have the resources trained and dedicated to the development of business, marketing development / sales and company management.
What will you learn with this Master?
Sign up for the "Executive Master in Project Management" and you will have access to my lessons where you will learn:
- How to become a Project Manager Officer;
- The innovative models of Project Management;
- How to create, manage, analyze Projects and Project Teams;
- How to implement digital transformation processes with Project Management;
- How to define Design activities in the Financial, Marketing, Sales and Organization fields.
By signing up for the course you will have these bonuses:
- Introduction to project management
- The figure of the project management officer
- Advanced project management methodologies
- Applied organizational models of project management
- Project management for marketing and sales
- Final test
Program taught in: