Why You Should Choose Accredited Diploma in Nannying & Childcare
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Accredited certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Who is this Course for?
Accredited Diploma in Nannying & Childcare is CPD certified and CiQ Gold accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Accredited Diploma in Nannying & Childcare is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD and CiQ accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
- What is a Nanny?
- Time Management for Nannies
- A Day in the Life of Martha, the Nanny
- Caregiver and Team Player
- It Takes a Village to Raise a Child
- The Nanny’s Job Profile
- Meet the Needs of the Child
- Childcare Basics
- Available Centers
- Training And Certification
- Legal Requirements
- Health And Safety Issues
- Child Care Equipment
- Insurance and Staffing
- Marketing & Managemental Aspects
Module : 3
- Child Care Guidelines
- Outdoor Safety
- Plants That Poison
- Guidelines for Food Preparation and Handling
- Changing Diapers
- Symptoms of Illness
- Wrapping Up
Last updated March 12, 2018