Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations is an award-winning and the best selling course that has been given the CPD Certification & CiQ GOLD accreditation. It is the most suitable course anyone looking to work in this or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the perfect courses in the UK that can help students/learners to get familiar with the topic and gain necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have packed Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations into 17modules for teaching you everything you need to become successful in this profession.
To provide you ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 13 hours, 55 minutes and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
For further clarification, you will be able to recognize your qualification by checking the validity of our dedicated website.
Why You Should Choose Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Accredited certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment, and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatch the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Who is this Course for?
Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations is CPD certified and CiQ Gold accredited. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
Our Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course. You will be able to gain necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All our Diplomas’ are CPD and CiQ accredited so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
- What is the Media?
- What are Media Relations?
- Media relations Vs. Public relations
- Effective Ways of Media relation & Public Relation
Media and Public Relations
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Networking for Success (I)
- Module Three – Networking For Success (II)
- Module Four – The Meet and Greet
- Module Five – Dressing for Success
- Module Six – Writing
- Module Seven – Setting Goals
- Module Eight – Media Relations
- Module Nine – Issues and Crisis Communication Planning
- Module Ten – Social Media (The PR Toolkit)
- Module Eleven – Employee Communications
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Accredited Diploma in Media and Public Relations – Activities
Last updated September 6, 2018