- Duration: 25 hours
- Price: € 500
At Instituto BME we are aware that the day after taking a training course in trading with Shares, Bonds, Commodities, Indices or Currencies is complicated. Facing only a quote screen and starting to trade, even in a demo, is not easy.
Many of our students have asked us for an accompaniment process that would allow them to land all the concepts learned and put them into practice on a daily basis in a progressive way.
We are also aware that cloistered training in certain schedules and dates has limits that depend a lot on the market moment that we find ourselves at the time of taking the course. A course does not always solve our needs, we do not seek so much development of concepts but rather put concepts into practice with different strategies, adjusting these according to the movement of the market.
- Investors beginning to make their own investment decisions.
- Intraday traders and investors who want to improve their strategies and their performance.
- Investors seeking product and market diversification.
- Private traders who, like professional managers, treasury desks and forex and commodity brokers, want to actively manage their positions, adapting them to Market Timing, to the level of leverage of each of the specific products and of their own portfolios.
- And in general, anyone who wants to learn about and deepen the use of these products and the markets in which they are traded.
The objective is therefore, without it being an individual consulting process, that the assistant feels accompanied in the process of putting theory into practice. From our experience, small changes and adjustments can produce great results in the consolidation of the concepts with the consequent gain of confidence.
Therefore, being able to land the concepts during a continuous and prolonged period of time, practicing entries and exits, as well as solving the doubts (big or small) that arise in that way, is something that seems convenient.
Taking advantage of the current situation of economic crisis that adds volatility to the markets and the mandatory confinement that gives us free time, we have prepared a "pilot" program of accompaniment in trading for an initial duration of 6 weeks starting on Monday, May 25, 2020 and ending on Friday, July 3, 2020.
The universe of assets that will be considered in this accompaniment program will be the following:
- Index Futures (IBEX 35, DAX 30, Eurostoxx 50, Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500).
- Energy Futures (Oil, Natural Gas, Gasoline, Diesel).
- Futures on Metals (Gold, Silver, Copper).
- Agricultural Futures (Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Cotton, Sugar, Coffee, Cocoa, Soybean Oil, Soybean Meal).
- Forex (AUD / USD, EUR / CHF, EUR / GBP, EUR / JPY, EUR / USD, GBP / USD, NZD / USD, USD / CAD, USD / CHF, USD / JPY, GBP / JPY, USD / MXN, EUR / CHF, GBP / AUD, EUR / HUF, EUR / ILS, USD / KRW, USD / RUB).
- Being able to add some additional asset depending on the market moment to exemplify the concepts.
25 sessions, at least one hour a day. Initially from 20:00 to 21:00 but we will also review opportunities at other times such as at the beginning of the European session or at the beginning of the American session, taking advantage of the pre-opening movements.
Each week will be given the calendar for the following week, being the hour of the first week from 20:00 to 21:00 from Monday to Friday.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More